How do I change my email password?
If you know your email password:
- Login to webmail.
- On the splash page, select "Change Password" at the bottom.Find the change password link
- On the next page, fill in the required information and click "Change Password"
- New Password - Your new password
- Password (Again) - Confirm your new passwordFill in the required information and click change password
If you do not know your email password:
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon in the "Mail" category.Find the email accounts icon
- Locate the email account in the list and click the "Change Password" link.
- Enter your new password and click "Change Password" to continue.
Was this answer helpful?
Login to cPanel. Locate the and click on the "Mailing Lists" icon within the "Mail" category....
Webmail can be accessed by using the following URL: http://webmail.yourdomain.com Note:...
On your Android device, open the "Email" application. Press the "Menu" button, select...
A mailing list is a collection of email addresses that can be bound to a single, collective name...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon within the "Mail" category....