How do I change my email password?
If you know your email password:
- Login to webmail.
- On the splash page, select "Change Password" at the bottom.Find the change password link
- On the next page, fill in the required information and click "Change Password"
- New Password - Your new password
- Password (Again) - Confirm your new passwordFill in the required information and click change password
If you do not know your email password:
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon in the "Mail" category.Find the email accounts icon
- Locate the email account in the list and click the "Change Password" link.
- Enter your new password and click "Change Password" to continue.
Was this answer helpful?
A mailing list is a collection of email addresses that can be bound to a single, collective name...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Forwarders" icon within the "Mail" category. Open...
Webmail can be accessed by using the following URL: http://webmail.yourdomain.com Note:...
Open Outlook 2010. Go to File -> Info -> Add Account. Add a new account Select...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Account Level Filtering" icon within the "Mail"...