How do I create an email account in cPanel?
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon within the "Mail" category.
Find the Email Accounts Icon within cPanel
- Fill in the required information.
- Email Enter the name of the desired email account.
- Password Enter the desired password.
- Password (again) Confirm the password entered above.
- Mailbox Quota Select how much space the email account will be able to use
Fill in the required settings.
- Click the "Create Account" button and the new email account will be created.
Was this answer helpful?
On your Android device, open the "Email" application. Press the "Menu" button, select...
Open Outlook 2010. Go to File -> Info -> Add Account. Add a new account Select...
A Default Address is an email account which receives all misrouted emails. For instance, if an...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Default Address" icon within the "Mail"...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Account Level Filtering" icon within the "Mail"...