How do I setup my email in Microsoft Outlook 2010?
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Go to File -> Info -> Add Account.Add a new account
- Select the "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" radio button and click "Next"Select the Manually configure option
Select the Internet E-mail option
- Select the "Internet E-mail" radio button and click "Next".
- Enter the required information:
- Your Name - The name you want to appear on outgoing email.
- E-mail address - Your email address.
- Account Type - Select "IMAP"
- Incoming mail server - This will be mail.yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is the domain of your email account.
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - This will also be mail.yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is the domain of your email account.
- User Name - This will be your full email address.
- Password - Password for your email account.Enter your account information.
- Click "Next".
- Click "Finish".
Was this answer helpful?
Login to cPanel. Locate the and click on the "Mailing Lists" icon within the "Mail" category....
On your Android device, open the "Email" application. Press the "Menu" button, select...
If you know your email password: Login to webmail. On the splash page, select "Change Password"...
A mailing list is a collection of email addresses that can be bound to a single, collective name...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Account Level Filtering" icon within the "Mail"...