How do I setup my email in Microsoft Outlook 2010?
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Go to File -> Info -> Add Account.Add a new account
- Select the "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" radio button and click "Next"Select the Manually configure option
Select the Internet E-mail option
- Select the "Internet E-mail" radio button and click "Next".
- Enter the required information:
- Your Name - The name you want to appear on outgoing email.
- E-mail address - Your email address.
- Account Type - Select "IMAP"
- Incoming mail server - This will be mail.yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is the domain of your email account.
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - This will also be mail.yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is the domain of your email account.
- User Name - This will be your full email address.
- Password - Password for your email account.Enter your account information.
- Click "Next".
- Click "Finish".
Was this answer helpful?
Webmail can be accessed by using the following URL: http://webmail.yourdomain.com Note:...
Login to cPanel. Locate the and click on the "Mailing Lists" icon within the "Mail" category....
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon within the "Mail" category....
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Default Address" icon within the "Mail"...
A Default Address is an email account which receives all misrouted emails. For instance, if an...